Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Leverage Limited is a global technical service provider specialized in factory audit, CSR solutions planning, product inspection and capacity building programs. Our Headquarters is in UK with branch offices in mainland China and majority of Asia Pacific coutires.
Our people are dedicated to providing value-added services to all customers in supporting their global success in the marketplace.
Our services cover technical audit, Social compliance audit, laboratory testing for softline/hardline products, trainings, certifications and instruction manual design, CSR report comilation and CSR customized solution etc.
At Leverage Limited, we are committed to providing our professional services in an independent, objective and professional manner and delivering our services through impartiality, integrity, confidentiality and due diligence.
Our human resources management & training has always been one of our key components to ensure our high quality and professional services to clients. Our auditors are from a variety of academic background, from management, accounting, psychology, economics, engineering to foreign trade. All of them are properly trained either by client or by international social accountability organizations.
Our mission is that "We are dedicated to providing excellent services to all customers in supporting their global success in the marketplace. Leverage is also committed to playing an important role in guiding business participants how to effectively ensure social compliance in an objective and professional manner. "
- In 2018, Leverage initiated the establishment of the "Global Social Finance Network" to promote the development of public welfare finance
- In February 2020, Leverage participated in the Responsible Supply Chain Stakeholder Meeting hosted by OECD in Paris
- In March 2020, Leverage participated in the environmental conference hosted by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC) in India
- In August 2020, Leverage joined the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- In September 2020, Leverage joined the Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS)
- In October 2020, Leverage signed the Statement for Renewed Global Cooperation of the UN Global Compact
- In October 2020, Leverage signed the UNGC "CEO Statement of Support for the Women’s Empowerment Principles "
- In October 2020, Leverage participated in the 20th anniversary of UNGC to "become one in a billion and speak for United Nations Day"
- In October 2020, Leverage participated in and sponsored the first SEDEX Responsible Supply Chain online annual conference for Asia Pacific region
- In November 2020, Leverage participated in the SCORE sustainable development project teacher qualification training class hosted by ILO
- In November 2020, Leverage signed the CEO water management commitment
- In November 2020, Leverage joined the Compliance Committee of China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Association
- In January 2021, Leverage provided Chinese suppliers with the "Public Welfare Social Responsibility and Environmental Online Training Courses" for free
- In February 2021, Leverage participated in the "Annual Report Meeting of the National Beacon Commission Inspection and Testing Integrity Working Group"
- In March 2021, Leverage established the "Responsible Care Committee"
- In April 2021, Leverage supports the "Earth Hour" event for 6 consecutive years
- In April 2021, Leverage provided donations to the Cambodian Garment Manufacturing Association for the epidemic
- In June 2021, Leverage provided charity sharing lecture at the first sustainable fashion practice camp
- In June 2021, Leverage initiated the establishment of a trade digitalization committee to promote the digitalization of trade responsibilities
- In September 2021, Leverage joined the China Anti-fraud Coalition Working Committee
In September 2021, Leverage provided charity sharing lecture about "Carbon Neutrality and Low Carbon Life" for the World Cities Day Charity Theme Week